night, Aimee and Maggie had their 4th out of 6 ranch
horse clinics in Darlingford. Makes for a very early
morning...at 6:30 am on Sat, we were bathing the horses
for the Gretna parade (Note for next year: this is
unneccesary and over-the-top...1hr bathing for a 10 min
parade = NOT WORTH IT!!)
Peyton fell asleep near Wpg. I love how she has to
wear her helmet on the way to lessons!
at Sarah's for 2 weeks now and this is her 4th time
under saddle!! Sarah has her walking, trotting,
loping, stopping, backing up and even ground tied - AMAZING!!!
Next week she promises flying lead changes!
It will be worth every penny, I'm sure :)

2 comments:
I understand about the helmet, but what's up with the gloves?!?
Well, she couldn't find her real riding gloves, so she thought she would substitute with work gloves. Sarah made her take them off.
Post a Comment